Showing 1–12 of 97 results
Tastylia 20 Mg Tablets
Tastylia 10 Mg Tablets
Tastylia Super Active
Tastylia 60 Mg
Tastylia 40 Mg
Tastylia 80 Mg
Tastylia 5 Mg
Tastylia 2.5 Mg
Tadora 20 Mg
Tastylia Oral Jelly
Tadalafil 20 Mg
What is Tadalafil?
Cialis is one of the several drugs which can help a person overcome the problem of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
But what makes Cialis unique and different from other counter ED pills, is its high success ratio and almost negligible side effect cases.
In today’s time almost for everything, one needs a pill, to remain focused we need mind boosters, to be cheerful we need mood energizers, to have long-lasting sexual intercourse we need Cialis.
Haphazard manner of living with no fixed routine makes the body less effective and prone to diseases and infections. With more modernization, the cases of ED across the world will increase with much more pace. The future of Cialis and such counter ED pills surely bright.
Why is this medication prescribed?
- For the successful treatment of Erectile Dysfunction, hypertension of the pulmonary artery, and prostate gland complications.
- Cialis is one in all solution with 100% success in treating each of them with the same perfection.
Measures to follow while taking the drug
- No special provisions are required to take Cialis (Tadalafil).
- Take 1 glass of water and swallow the pill with it.
- Use of any other liquid other than water will result in unknown and terrible reactions.
- The strength and dosage prescribed should be followed strictly.
Is there any precaution to take care of?
- Before taking Tadalafil, consult the doctor or get tested whether you are allergic to the major ingredient or not. In this case, the major ingredient is Tadalafil so get tested for the allergy of Tadalafil.
- If you are currently taking any other drug for another disorder, first complete its duration. After that begin the course of Cialis or else two drugs in the same body can initiate harmful reactions.
Instructions related to diet?
- During the entire course of Cialis eat light food with fewer calories and sugar content.
- Avoid any addiction such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, or drugs. These intoxicating substances lower the treating power of the drug.
Few side effects that can occur?
- Inflammation in the urinatory path
- Numbness (lack of sensation)
- Hearing Loss
- Blurred Vision
- Decreased thinking capability
- Redness of skin
- Swollen skin
- Pimples across the face
- Drying of the mouth
- Pain in the whole body
- Lack of appetite
- Bowel complications
What should I know about the disposal and storage of this Drug?
- The preferred temperature for Cialisis between 15oC to 40o
- The drug is easily affected due to high humidity so the place where the drug is stored should be clean and dry.
- Direct sunlight should not fall on the drug, it damages the chemical bonds of the drug.
- At the time of disposal, the drugs should be wrapped in properly sealed packets so that animals do not eat them unknowingly.
- Half-eaten pills (pills that are broken into pieces) should be thrown in dustbins with proper cover.
- In case if the drug gets expired either burn it or dispose of it in dustbins.
In case of emergency/overdose
- Get ready to face the consequences of your actions but inform the doctor about it. He could give some medicines to reduce the intensity of the negative reactions in the body.
- Some of the results of overdose are high blood pressure, hypertension in the arteries, anxiety attacks, asthma triggers, etc.
What other information should I know?
· Brand names
Cialis is the brand name of the drug, manufactured by one of the leading producers of medicines across the world, Lupin India.
In the USA one can avail of the equivalent drug with Tadalafil as the main ingredient but it may be a different brand. In the USA Cialis is the equivalent product which will be a product of some American pharma company.
The counter ED drug’s main function is to make the blood circulation more effective so that each organ receives an adequate supply of blood. As we know that the erection of the penis depends on the blood supply which gets disrupted due to ED.
These medicines increase the blood supply directed to the penis which makes it hard and erect. Hence, when the blood circulation improves the overall metabolism of the body improves.
· Mechanism of action
The Tadalafil eases the secretion of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) which makes the erectile tissues and muscles smooth.
Along with it, the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5)levels are reduced which gives way to cGMP to function without any hindrance. Thus, the penis not only becomes erect but also remains erect for hours.
Cialis is a strange drug, it is a PDE5 inhibitor which means that it stops PDE5 from performing its functions. But it is also a barrier to CGMP selection, what it means?
It means that in certain times Cialis prevents cGMP from functioning but also at times facilitates to increase its concentration as in the case of treatment of ED.
· Dosing and absorption
The dose provided by the doctor should be followed with no exceptions. Any change should only be done by the doctor.
· Duration of action
Usually, the range of lasting erection is 5 to 7 hours. Isn’t it enough to have a memorable sexual experience with your partner?
Some factors like smoking, drinking, etc can reduce the duration of the erection.
· Drug interactions and Safety
- Keep the drug out of the reach of animals and children.
- If swallowed by non-ED patients it can then initiate symptoms of ED, so be aware.
- Most of the interactions of Cialis are with antidepressants and salts of nitrates and sulphates. So, check whether any other drug which you are using has nitrates and sulphates or not.
What are the risk and warnings of Cialis (Tadalafil)?
- If you are a heart patient with instances of heart attack, it is most advisable not to go for counter ED pills. But if you want to use then consult the doctor before it.
- Patients with anxiety attacks can experience hallucinations and nightmares.
How much does Cialis (Tadalafil) cost?
- The average price of Cialis is $24 for 1 pill which is quite affordable as compared to its success ratio in treating ED.
What are the alternatives to Cialis (Tadalafil)?