What is Duova Inhaler?
Duova Inhaler is the need for all those people suffering from the chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. In simple words, the air cannot flow into the lungs and you experience a shortage of breath, coughing and a wheezing sound occurs.
Duova Inhaler when applied clears the block and lets air flow in and out of the lungs. It is a prescription inhaler, so make sure you get it prescribed by the doctor before using it.
Duova Inhaler is the product of none other than Cipla Ltd. The name needs no introduction, it is a multi-national pharmaceutical based in India. From tablets to syrups to suspensions it makes it all.
Its products are easily available in more than 50 countries globally across every continent.
Duova Inhaler is made of two main ingredients, Tiotropium Bromide, and Formoterol.
Working of Duova Inhaler
Tiotropium bromide is an anticholinergic while Formoterol is a bronchodilator. Both of them react together to ease the muscles and tissue in the airways.
Once relaxed the airways get stretched or widened thus, letting air move into the lungs easily. And the person can gain breath properly with no issues.
How To Take Duova Inhaler Tablet?
- It will be wise to read the manual for instructions before using it.
- Shake it so that the chemicals are not concentrated.
- Put the opening in your mouth and breathe in. At the same time, press the inhaler.
- Try holding your breath for at least 10 seconds. This will let the medication get applied perfectly to the affected areas.
Dosage Of Duova Inhaler
- For dosage, it will be wise to follow the prescription only. The doctor must have mentioned the no. of puffs and how many times you should take them in a day.
Taking extra puffs can have allergies and infections in the nasal area. If you feel a strong allergy or any kind of bleeding go to the nearby medical facility immediately.
- Missing the doses will take more time to heal completely. Hence, avoid it.
- But if you have missed then do not try to take extra puffs.
Benefits of Using Duova Inhaler
Being able to again breathe freely is the benefit of using Duova Inhaler. To experience the best result, you need to accurately abide by the prescription.
Avoid Taking Duova Inhaler
- It will be better to avoid Duova Inhaler if you are allergic to either Formoterol or Tiotropium. Otherwise, it may lead to extremely harmful side effects.
- Do not take it, if the doctor has not prescribed it. It is a prescription medicine after all.
Side Effects of Duova Inhaler
- Redness of the skin
Storage of Duova Inhaler
- Store in any room with regular temperature. But make sure the temperature remains between 40 to 25 Celsius.
- Keep it away from moisture-rich areas. On getting mixed with water, it could get diluted and hence, less effective.
Duova Inhaler Review
To read reviews of Duova Inhaler, you must visit Powpills. They are one of the few medical websites that have verified reviews and do not shy away from posting negative reviews.
Precaution Taking Before Duova Inhaler
- Before applying the inhaler, you must tell the doctor about any nasal allergy or infection.
- Avoid smoking during the medication. Keep the nasal area clean.
- It is not safe to use Duova Inhaler with alcohol.
- If used during pregnancy, it may be dangerous though there is no in-depth research.
If you have the prescription, then what are you waiting for? Go to Powpills, order Duova Inhaler, and start using it to get rid of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder.