What is Caverta?
It is a drug that can help in making the penis erect, which naturally is possible. When occurred this type of problem, it’s known as a male erectile dysfunction or ED.
With regular use of Caverta, one can overcome ED with ease without experiencing any side effects. It is one of the widely used ED pills used worldwide owing to its high effectiveness and low cost.
The drug is very much known and can be purchased from medical stores or can be ordered online from premier pharmaceutical sites. With the rapid increase in cases of Erectile Dysfunction, the need for these pills will continuously rise.
Earlier the problem of ED was only confined to people of aged men of more than 40 years of age but nowadays even youngsters are being diagnoses with ED.
Using Caverta regularly accordingly by abiding by the prescription can help in the permanent recovery of the patient.
The drug belongs to the group of PDE5 inhibitors that makes the penis erect even after the completion of sexual activity.
Till now numerous couples haves revived the lost spark in their marriage due to ED with Caverta. ED is a sexual disorder but its damage is extended to psychological terms. An ED patient has to faces relationship problems, divorces, family clashes, workplace issues and eventually depression.
One common solution to all these problems is Caverta.
Sildenafil Citrate is the main salt of the drug amounting to most of the weight of the drug. Sildenafil Citrate is the major drug in most counter ED.
Sun pharmaceuticals are the makers of the drug Caverta. Sun Pharmaceuticals is an Indian Brand with considerable fame in the global markets as well.
The drug is consumed domestically and exported to countries such as UK, USA, Russia, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan and Canada etc.
How Caverta work?
- To understand the working mechanism of an ED treating tablets such as Caverta it is necessary to understand why does ED occur.
- When any person suffers from an Erectile Dysfunction problem, his penis loses the ability to erect during sexual arousal. During stimulation, blood travels in the penis which causes the erection.
- As long as the blood remains in the penis it remains erect and as soon as the blood exits the blood vessels of the penis it loses its erection.
- During ED owing to some reasons such as smoking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, medical injuries in the lower regions of the body, side effects of other drugs the blood is unable to reach the penis.
- Hence, when the body gets sexually stimulated the brain instructs the movement of blood in the penis but it is stopped resulting in no erection.
- To solve this problem when people consume pills such as Caverta it makes the situation normal by making the blood supply in the penis less hindered.
- To do this the pelvic muscles are relaxed, blood vessels of the penis are expanded to ensure that it accommodates the huge flow of the blood during stimulation.
- The main salt, sildenafil citrate PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) belongs to the chemical group of inhibitors. PDE5 makes sure that the penis gets back to its normal position after the completion of the copulation process.
- Now, when the person gets sexually stimulated, the blood fills the blood vessels of the penis. The inhibition of PDE5 gives full freedom to retain the erection for 4 to 5 hours easily.
- Caverta is a cent per cent legal drug approved by the drug regulating agencies of nations such as the UK, USA, Russia, Canada, South Korea etc.
- So, an approved drug can only be sold after showing a prescription from an authorized doctor. If you purchase Caverta without showing the prescription both you and the shopkeeper or the website is liable to offences.
How to use Caverta?
- The drug should only be used alone, which means no other drug should be used with it. If you are using some other drug for other disorders or other counter ED pills, first end its usage then start with Caverta.
- The drug is a water-soluble compound so the drug needs to be swallowed with water.
- The liquid with which the drug is to be swallowed should only be water and nothing else. Using any other beverages such as alcohol, fruit juices can invite unknown consequences.
- This medicine should be taken 1 hour before your body receives sexual arousal.
- A great misconception that people have accumulated in their minds is that as soon as the drug is taken the erection will occur.
- In reality, no such things happen, unless the body is stimulated sexually. So before taking the drug get aroused.
- Follow the dosage and the strength of the drug strictly without any lack of attention.
- Make sure not to miss the dose and overdose the drug in any situation.
- Overdosing the drug may lead to fainting, low blood pressure and even heart strokes.
Caverta Side Effects
- Swelling of skin
- Inflammation in the pubic areas
- Excessive sweating from various parts of the body
- Pain during urination
- Inflammation of the urinary tract
- Low blood pressure
- Anxiety attacks
- Asthma getting triggered
The common drug interactions
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions and Warnings
Before you use Caverta (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet:
- Check whether you are literally an ED patient or is it few days of non-erection of the penis that made you come to this decision. The instances of non-erection should last for weeks or months in case of genuine ED.
- Check if you are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug, i.e., sildenafil citrate.
What should you avoid while taking Caverta (Sildenafil Citrate):
- Using any addictive substances such as tobacco, alcohol, heroin, LSD, brown sugar etc.
- Any other counter ED pill at the same time with Caverta. In such case use only one of them at a time.
When not to use Caverta (Sildenafil Citrate):
- In case you are using some other treatments of ED.
- If you are on medication for another disorder. It happens in many cases that few pills have ED as their side effect.
- Such ED is temporary and as soon as the medication is over the ED also vanishes away. In such cases one need not have to worry, but if even after the completion of the disease the ED remains then report to the doctor immediately.
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are facing any side effects, whether mild or major one just reports to the doctor as soon as you can.
- Are have undergone any surgery recently.
- Are a heart, kidney or liver patient, as these are the most vulnerable organs while consuming Caverta.
Things to Remember
- If due to any reasons you miss the dosage of the drug, skip that day.
- Take the next pill on the next prescribed day.
- Some uninformed people try eating more pills to make up for the next day. These habits make them suffer more from side effects.
- In case of overdose inform the doctor immediately.
- The drug is favorable to be stored at room temperature.
- 15oC to 40oC is the most ideal temperature at which the drug can be stored without damage.
- The room where the drug is to be stored should be clean, dark and dry.
- Children and animals should be kept away from drug exposure.