Overview of Acivir DT 200 Mg
Acivir 200 DT Tablet is a tablet to provide a cure for different types of viral infections and diseases. From shingles to chickenpox and herpes disorder it can provide a cure for multiple malicious viruses that can cause diseases in your body. To help in the clearing of the infection, the medicine prevents the growth of the virus in your body.
What Is Acivir DT 200 Mg?
The Acyclovir in Acivir DT 200mg tablet belongs to the Antiviral drug class. This medicine is antiviral. People with a weakened immune system can use it for multiple viral diseases.
Cipla Limited (stylized Cipla) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company with its headquarters in Mumbai that manufactures the Acivir 200 DT Tablet.
Among the active ingredients in Acivir DT 200 Mg is acyclovir.
Working with Acivir DT 200 Mg
By killing the virus in your body and essentially stopping its essential metabolic functions you can find a proper cure.
How To Take Acivir DT 200 Mg Tablet?
It is best to take the Acivir 200 DT Tablet according to your doctor’s instructions. No dose should be skipped, and the full course of treatment should be completed even if you feel better. It should be dissolved in a glass of water before consumption. It may be taken with or without food, but it is recommended at a fixed time each day.
Dosage Of Acivir DT 200 Mg
An overdose can cause nausea and vomiting. Get medical help if you take too much Acivir Dt Tablet or experience any symptoms
Missed a Dose
Remember to take your medicine on time. If you missed a dose of Acivir Dt Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if It is time for your next dose and keep taking your regular dose schedule.
Benefits of Using Acivir DT 200 Mg
It slows down the growth and spread of herpes. You won’t get rid of herpes, nor will you prevent others from getting it. However, it can speed up healing and reduce symptoms like tingling, pain, burning, and itching. Remember your doctor’s instructions to get the most out of your treatment.
Avoid To Take Acivir DT 200 Mg
- Pregnant women should avoid taking Acivir DT 200 Mg.
- This medicine contains Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, and other ingredients that you may be allergic to.
- In patients with kidney problems, Acivir DT 200 Mg should be used with caution. It would help if you talked to your doctor before taking Acivir DT 200 Mg.
Side Effects of Acivir DT 200 Mg
- Stomach pain
Precaution Taking Before Acivir DT 200 Mg
- Pregnant women should talk to their doctors before taking Acivir Dt Tablets.
- During breastfeeding, Acivir Dt Tablet can pass into breast milk, so talk to your doctor.
- Dizziness or sleepiness may occur with Acivir Dt Tablet. Performing activities like driving or operating machines isn’t recommended.
- There’s no known interaction between alcohol and Acivir Dt Tablets. You should talk to your doctor if you drink a lot.
- Make sure your doctor knows what medicines, supplements, and herbals you’re taking.
- This medicine should be used with caution if you’re taking probenecid (used to treat gout), cimetidine (used to treat ulcers), or mycophenolate mofetil (used to treat Crohn’s disease).
Storage of Acivir DT 200 Mg
It is recommended that Acivir DT 200 Mg pills be stored at a temperature under 30 degrees Celsius and with low humidity. Place it in a shady location where it will not be exposed to the sun.
Your physician should determine the dose and duration of the Acivir 200 DT Tablet. No matter how well you feel, it would help if you did not skip any doses or shorten the course of treatment.
These tablets helped a lot. The product arrived on time, and Powpills was quick to respond to questions. Thank you for everything.